mac infrastructure macfile
mac infrastructure macfile process a ManageaCloud infrastructure
This commands creates production-ready in three phases:
- Creates all the instances
- Solves all internal dependencies
- Applies server configurations
All servers will be created and configured. If the parameter
on_failure is set, the system
will clean up the instances and return error.
Path to the macfile is required.
- --resume: Skips the server creation phase (Useful if the orchestration of the infrastructure was interrupted).
- -p: Replaces variables in the macfile.
- --on_failure: Action to be taken if a server failed while the infrastructure is being created.
This parameter accepts two values:
- destroy_all: All the servers created for this infrastructure will be destroyed.
- destroy_others: All the servers that did not fail will be destroyed. This is meant to help to debug the reason of the problem.
- Creation failed: If the server could not be created in the cloud.
- Configuration failed: If the server configuration bootstrap script did not return zero.